Monday, November 07, 2005

Renewal of Baptismal Vows

Almighty and eternal God, I, in the presence of Your Immaculate Mother and the whole heavenly court, in my own name, renew the solemn vows of my baptism.

I hereby promise, relying on Your grace, to renounce the devil, to renounce his works, to renounce his pomps, and to consecrate my life to the perfect service of Your Divine Majesty.

I beg of You, O Almighty God, through the intercession of Mary Immaculate and the merits of Your Divine Son, help me to be faithful to my promises unto death. Amen

-Bishop Louis Morrow

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I said that just now, thank you!!!
Sometimes we forget our Baptismal vows and renewing them is a great reminder that we need help to be faithful. Very encouraging

5:03 PM  
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

Yes, praying it will give us the courage to be faithful and this is just what we need nowadays. Thanks for praying it with me!

Isn't it great to be Catholic? :)

9:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AMEN!

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ Consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary + Click to play "REGINA CAELI"

Apostolic Blessing by Pope Benedict XVI

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
John Paul II
You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be
reckoned with.

Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla