Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pope's Gratitude To The Virgin Mary

JMJ+D

Here's and excerpt:

At the Shrine of Jasna Gora in Czestochowa, he said, "I understood how much our celestial Protectress accompanies her children's journey, and does not disregard supplications addressed to her with humility and faith. Once again, together with you, I wish to thank her for having accompanied me during my visit to the dear land of Poland. I also wish to express my gratitude to Mary for her support in my daily service to the Church. I know I can rely on her help in all situations, indeed I know that she, with maternal intuition, meets all her children's needs and intervenes effectively in their support."

More here

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't that lovely. Thanks, I like hearing about what the Holy Father is doing in Poland. His gratitude to the Virgin Mary is beautiful.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

You're welcome Carmel! It's inspiring to hear the Holy Father's devotion to Mary.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ Consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary + Click to play "REGINA CAELI"

Apostolic Blessing by Pope Benedict XVI

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
John Paul II
You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be
reckoned with.

Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla