Sunday, February 11, 2007

Our Lady's Jubilee Next Year

JMJ+D
Today is the feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes, celebrated unless it falls on a Sunday like today.

Lovely Lady Dressed In Blue

Teach me how to pray
God was just your little Boy
Tell me what to say!
Did you lift Him up, sometimes
Gently on your knee?
Did you sing to Him the way
Mother does to me?
Did you hold His hand at night
Did you ever try
Telling Him stories of the world?
O, and did He cry?
Do you really think He cares
If I tell Him things -
Little things that happen? And
Do Angel's Wings make a noise?
Can He hear me if I speak low?
Does He understand me now?
Tell me, for you know!
Lovely Lady dressed in blue
Teach me how to pray!
God was just your little Boy


CHECK THE 2008 JUBILEE YEAR IN HONOR OF THE 150TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE FIRST APPARITION IN LOURDES !

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have a feeling that 2008 is going to be a year of increased grace and blessing bestowed upon the Church!

May Our Lady, Mediatrix of All Grace, intercede for us and may we accept her grace!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

Amen Danny! Amen!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ Consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary + Click to play "REGINA CAELI"

Apostolic Blessing by Pope Benedict XVI

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
John Paul II
You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be
reckoned with.

Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla