Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Anniversary Papa!

JMJ+D

Today is the 2nd anniversary of the election of Pope Benedict XVI, elected April 19, 2005.

I still remember that special day... I was at work and watched it live on the internet! When the name of Joseph was announced, I had a feeling it would be Cardinal Ratzinger. When he actually appeared on the loggia, my heart lept and I had to cheer silently!!!

Where were you that day?

Happy Anniversary Holy Father! May the Lord keep you and protect you always! We love you Papa!

To watch his election and first Urbi et Orbi, click
here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ Consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary + Click to play "REGINA CAELI"

Apostolic Blessing by Pope Benedict XVI

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
John Paul II
You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be
reckoned with.

Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla