Monday, August 29, 2005

Good Books On The Defense Of The Faith

When someone who is not Catholic comes up to me and confronts me with serious questions about the Catholic faith or even Christianity in general, I often fall short of my Christian duty to instruct because I am not prepared to give an answer that is adequate.

Stephen Weisbach has recommended a number of
good books on Catholic apologetics which include the following:

Handbook of Christian Apologetics by Peter Kreeft and Ronald Tacelli SJ

And this three part series by Patrick Madrid:

Where Is That in the Bible?

Why Is That In Tradition

Answer Me This!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ Consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary + Click to play "REGINA CAELI"

Apostolic Blessing by Pope Benedict XVI

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
John Paul II
You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be
reckoned with.

Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla