Friday, August 26, 2005

The Pope's Cousin

Divine Providence truly has a hand in this. Hat tip to Against The Grain, it has come to my attention that the Pope has a cousin in Australia, which is the venue for the next World Youth Day in 2008.

God willing, the Pope will be able to visit with his cousin, Erika Kopp, who recalls her cousin Joseph to be a humble and intellectually gifted person.

At one point, she said “What would I say to a Pope?” she said. “I would say ‘Joseph, I am so proud of you. I hope God helps you carry this hard mission.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ Consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary + Click to play "REGINA CAELI"

Apostolic Blessing by Pope Benedict XVI

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
John Paul II
You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be
reckoned with.

Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla