Wednesday, August 31, 2005

St. Raymond Nonnatus

Prayer to Saint Raymond Nonnatus
to obtain a special favor

Glorious St. Raymond filled with compassion for those
who invoke thee and with love for those who suffer,
heavily laden with the weight of my troubles, I cast
myself at thy feet and humbly beg of thee to take
the present affair which I recommend to thee under
thy special protection. Vouchsafe to recommend it
to the Blessed Virgin Mary and lay it before the
Throne of Jesus, so that He may bring it to a
happy issue. Cease not to intercede for me
until my request is granted. Above all, obtain
for me the grace of one day beholding my God
face to Face, and with thee and Mary and the
Saints praising and blessing for all eternity. Amen
Good St. Raymond pray for us and obtain our request (3 x)
Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory Be.
(Catholic Tradition)

Join the St. Raymond's Guild

Check out The Mercedarian Order (Order of Mercy)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ Consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary + Click to play "REGINA CAELI"

Apostolic Blessing by Pope Benedict XVI

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
John Paul II
You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be
reckoned with.

Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla