Monday, September 12, 2005

Crucifix Quiz

Okay, I thought I would try this quiz myself as did Winterr's Words, Dymphna's Well and Unam Sanctam, to see which kind of crucifix I am.

And the result is...

corpuschristi
You are the Corpus Christi Crucifix: The cross that
bears the body of Christ is the most venerated
of all the crosses. It hangs in the most sacred
places in the world and inspires the faithful
to contemplate the suffering of Christ.

What Kind of Cross are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow!! How beautiful! and the most venerated of all the crosses :)

9:45 PM  
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

I love Corpus Christi. It is very significant in my life. And how fitting for the Year of the Eucharist!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ Consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary + Click to play "REGINA CAELI"

Apostolic Blessing by Pope Benedict XVI

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
John Paul II
You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be
reckoned with.

Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla