Friday, February 10, 2006

Another Meme for Me

I know I'm getting older... I can't run fast enough... Danny tagged me again. Okay, here goes!

4 jobs you have had in your life:
Bank Assistant
Administrative Assistant
Youth Minister/DRE
Portfolio Administrator

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
Song of Bernadette
The Robe
Gone With The Wind
The King and I

4 Places You Have Lived:
Hong Kong
Manila
U.S.

4 TV Shows You Love To Watch:
Life on the Rock
Mother Angelica Live
Rome Reports
The Avengers

4 Places You Have Been On Vacation:
Rome
Paris
Lourdes
Tokyo

4 Websites You Visit Daily:
Recta Ratio
Winterr's Words
Irish and Dangerous
American Papist

4 Of Your Favorite Foods:
Spaghetti Bolognese
Cheesecake
Chicken Pot Pie
Pork Ribs

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
Vatican
Rome
Sydney
Holy Land

If you would like to do this meme, consider yourself tagged! There's no escaping now... tag, you're it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It was lovely finding out more about St.P's!!
Especially places you have visited and lived and tv shows. I'm going to do this one and be tagged =)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

Thanks Carmel. I enjoyed reading your meme!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great answers! There were so many shows that I watch that it was hard to only pick 4. I love Mother Angelica Live. I also love Fr. Benedict's Sunday Night Live, among others. EWTN has such great shows!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

Amen! Did I mention I signed up to be media missionary? So I'm always plugging EWTN because it's a great gift to the Church. I enjoyed your meme too Danny. God bless.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ Consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary + Click to play "REGINA CAELI"

Apostolic Blessing by Pope Benedict XVI

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
John Paul II
You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be
reckoned with.

Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla