Tuesday, July 25, 2006

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

JMJ+D

...chapter two

See first chapter here.

Kissed a lot of babies. This little one was waiting for a kiss from me. How could I refuse.
Spent some time with the family after the Angelus. Here the children wear Divine Mercy color. They wanted their Papa to pose in the middle. How could I refuse.
Seeing all this beauty, the peace the Lord gives me, I am all the more struck by the suffering of others.
The Ivrea soccer team surprised me with my own soccer jersey. I'm hoping it will fit over my cassock.







From Papacy and the Vatican

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awww isn't that lovely! I love the soccer one too.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

Papa Bene looks good in orange.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ Consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary + Click to play "REGINA CAELI"

Apostolic Blessing by Pope Benedict XVI

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
John Paul II
You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be
reckoned with.

Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla