Saturday, July 29, 2006

Time for a Meme

JMJ+D

I've been tagged by Irish, Dangerous and Catholic with the One Book Meme:

1. One book that changed your life:
The Story of A Soul by St. Therese of Lisieux

2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
Milestones by Joseph Ratzinger

3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
The Bible

4. One book that made you laugh:
Calvin and Hobbes book

5. One book that made you cry:
The Bible (especially the Passion of Jesus)

6. One book that you wish had been written:
Catholic Social Ethics by John Paul II

7. One book that you wish had never been written:
The Communist Manifesto

8. One book you’re currently reading:

Just started The Spirit of the Liturgy by Joseph Ratzinger

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Dialogue by St. Catherine of Sienna


I hereby tag:

Newfound blogger
John Paul

Tea-time blogger
Dymphna's Well and

Loveteam blogger Jonathan and Carmel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great choices. Spirit of the Liturgy is amazing. It changed my whole way of looking at the mass.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh thank goodness I didn't buy Jonathan "Spirit of the Liturgy" I almost did as a gift but the store didn't have it.
I want to read "The story of a soul" but I shall say no more because I will just have to tell you on my meme, I will get it up tonight.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ Consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary + Click to play "REGINA CAELI"

Apostolic Blessing by Pope Benedict XVI

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
John Paul II
You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be
reckoned with.

Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla