Ways To Intensify Prayers For Peace
The Pope continues to beg for everyone's prayers for peace and the cessation of violence and war in the Middle East. He says that his thoughts turn to sorrow as he laments over those ravaged by the war. He insists that peace is still possible if only adversaries would lay down their arms.
Prayers are needed at this time. You can help in any little way possible!
Here are some ways how we can continue to pray for peace. If there are other suggestions, please feel free to leave in the combox.
- Offer your daily communion for a ceasefire and reconciliation in the Middle East.
- Fasting and mortification (any form however little is pleasing to the Lord) for the protection from further devastation.
- Beg the Lord in the Blessed Sacrament for an end to the war and for lasting peace.
- Pray the Rosary daily asking Our Lady's intercession to pour out her graces upon those afflicted.
- Say the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for the conversion of hearts of world leaders.
- Meditate on Our Lord's Passion and the Dolors of Mary to console the Hearts of Jesus and Mary so that they may aid those who suffer.