Monday, November 21, 2005

Game of Tag

Dymphna's Well says I'm it. Okay, here goes.

1. Write three things for which we are grateful to God for in this past liturgical year.

My blog friends
My natural and Dominican families
My first profession

2. Write three ways in which we hope to improve our relationship with God in this coming liturgical year.

Strive for daily Eucharistic adoration
Read more books by Pope Benedict XVI
Guidance of a spiritual director

3. Pass this on to three other bloggers
(no pressure to participate)

Cheap Grace
Musum Pontificalis

The Pope Benedict XVI blog

2 Comments:

Blogger Staying in Balance said...

Being a visual person, I really like the colors you chose in your font!

4:37 AM  
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

Thanks 4HC! I'm glad you like the colors. :)God bless you.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ Consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary + Click to play "REGINA CAELI"

Apostolic Blessing by Pope Benedict XVI

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
John Paul II
You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be
reckoned with.

Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla