Saturday, May 13, 2006

God Chose You

JMJ+D
It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. (-John 15:16)

Calling all those discerning priesthood and religious life. Moneybags at
A Catholic Life has started a vocations blog called HOLY VOCATIONS BLOG.

I encourage you to make a visit. You will be inspired by the faithful journeys of those who are preparing to enter seminary or the convent. You never know, God may have plans for you too!


Image from here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Thank you for the link, St. Peter's Helper. Please visit often and pray for us as we find our vocation in serving Our Lord and Master, Jesus Christ.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

Oh yes Moneybags! I shall come visit often. All of you will be in my daily prayers most especially offering my Communion for your vocation. May Our Blessed Lord, Jesus, the Vine, bear the fruit of priesthood, religious and the consecrated life in all of you, who are the branches.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

It means so much that you would do that for us. Thank you.

I was just curious. Are you a member of a religious order?

7:22 PM  
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

Moneybags, I belong to the Order of Preachers - I am a Third Order Dominican.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ Consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary + Click to play "REGINA CAELI"

Apostolic Blessing by Pope Benedict XVI

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
John Paul II
You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be
reckoned with.

Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla