All Saints Meme
Here's goes another tag... this time from Moneybags, slightly modifying the name as the All Saints meme.
1. If you were invited to an All Saints Day Costume Party, which saint would you dress up as and why? (The Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of God, is not an option.)
I would probably dress up as St. Michael the Archangel as a reminder that we are in a spiritual battle on earth and that we need to fight Satan and win souls for God.
2. Which saint or other person would accompany you to the party?
Of course it would be the Archangels, St. Gabriel and St. Raphael.
3. What famous quote would help others identify you?
“Who is like God?”
4. Describe your costume.
A red cape, an armor, helmet and a spear. At the end of the spear is the serpent’s head with the mouth wide open indicating it's defeat.
5. Which movie or film best depicts the life of this saint?
None that I know of.
6. What is your favorite book written about this saint or that he or she has written?
I haven't read many books about St. Michael so can’t really say that I have a favorite but I know of a book called “St. Michael and the Angels”.
Anyone who wants to be tagged is now hereby tagged!