Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Break for a Meme

JMJ+D

Tagged by Carmel!

1. A Place You've Visited and Your Favorite Thing there.

I've been to the Vatican and I would like to go again because one of my favorite things to do there is to attend the Pope's Wednesday audience and to visit St. Peter's Basilica.

2. A Country You'd Like to Visit and Why

I'd like to visit Germany because it's the Holy Father's homeland and there is just so much history. I'd like to visit the shrine of the Three Kings in the Cologne Cathedral.

3. A Place From History You'd Like to Visit and Why

I would like to visit the home of St. Therese of Lisieux because she is one of my patron saints.

4. A Place You Know A Lot About

The City of St. Francis

5. A Place You'd Like to Learn More About

There is so much to learn about Eastern Europe.

6. A Fictional Place You'd Like to Visit

Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

Anyone who wants to do this, go for it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey great answers, i'm with you on willie wonkas chocolate factory!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Saint Peter's helpers said...

Have you ever tasted a Wonka bar?

7:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes I have tasted one, and I will surely taste another! :)

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

+ Consecrated to the Blessed Virgin Mary + Click to play "REGINA CAELI"

Apostolic Blessing by Pope Benedict XVI

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>
John Paul II
You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be
reckoned with.

Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla